There is obviously a lot going on with Tyson that no one knows about. Take a look back at Chapter 7 and make some predictions.
1) Who does Tyson live with?
2) Why does he fight all the time?
3) What are his hobbies?
4) What possessed him to craft so many marionettes?
5) What role do you think he'll play later in the novel?
11 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
K. Combs
1)Tyson lives with his Aunt and Uncle.
2)Tyson fights all the time because people pick on him.
3)He likes making marionettes.
4)I thinks because he wanted friends.
5)The role i think he'll play is a member of the Shadow Club
Olivia B.
1)Not all the way sure,definitely not his real parents, the rumors say that he lives with his aunt and uncle.
2) Probably because he's had tough life and people don't treat him respectfully.
3) Tyson makes marionettes.
4) Well Jared(the narrator) went spying on Tyson to get some secret so they could be even and Jared saw Tyson's marionettes and they all looked like some of the characters in the story's.
5) I think Jared will finally understand Tyson and I think he might become a member of the shadow club.
Mariah S.
1) Tyson either lives with his aunt and uncle or foster parents
2)Tyson fights all the time because he says people pick on him
3)Tyson makes Marionettes(a wooden doll)
4)I think he did because he gets lonley and wishes he had friends
5)I think he will tell the secret of the shadow club or maybe frame them since he know their secret but made a deal not to tell on them
J. Grant
1)Tyson Mcgaw lives with his aunt & uncle.
2)Because people make fun of him and pick on him.
3)getting into fights and making marionettes.
4)he might end up being in the shawdow club.
A. Cole
1) Tyson lives with his aunt and uncle.
2) He fights because he doesn't have any friends.
3) One of his hobbies is making marionettes.
4) I think he was lonely, bored and sad because he didn't have any friends, so he thought the dolls could be his friends.
5) I think the role is will play is he will help the Shadow Club, and maybe be a member...I don't know what he would be second best at.
1)His aunt and uncle.
2)Because he gets picked on.
3)Makeing dolls.
4)He wanted more friends.
5)I think he will get picked on more and join the shadow club.
Hayden Stwalley
1)His aunt and uncle.
2)Because he gets picked on.
3)Makeing dolls.
4)He wanted more friends.
5)I think he will get picked on more and join the shadow club.
J. Barton
1. his "aunt and uncle"
2. People make fun of him and its a school tradition
3. making marionettes and fighting
4. he doesen't have any real friends
5. he'll confess to somthing terrible later in the book
Taylor White
1. Aunt and Uncle
2. Becuse people try to get him in trouble
3. Making Dolls
4. The Shadow Club
5. HE might join the Shadow Club!
Zach E.
1)With his aunt and uncle.
2)He gets in fights because people pick on him.
3)He likes making marionettes
4)I think he wants freinds
5)I think he will become a member of the shadow of the shadow club
M.Green
1)He lives with his Aunt and his Uncle or foster parents.
2)He fights all the time becasue people pick on him and are mean to him.
3)His hobbies are making marionettes that look like people at their school.
4)Probably becasue he didn't have any friends so he made those so he didn't feel lonley anymore.
5)I think he will get into the shadow club and become friends with Jared.
Mady N.
1) Tyson lives with his Aunt and Uncle.
2) Tyson fights all the time because he is probalby afraid of getting picked on about making marionettes.
3) His hobbie is making marionettes that look like people from his school.
4) I think the thing that possessed him to craft so many marionettes is probalby that he is lonely at home, so he made fake/pretend people to make him feel not that lonely anymore.
5) I think that later on in the novel, Tyson will become part of The Shadow Club. I also think that it is Tyson who is pulling all those pranks that The Shadow Club isn't pulling.
Mysha M.
Tyson lives with his aunt and uncle in the lighthouse by the sea.
he fights because he feels picked on (distinguished) from other kids and on top of that he has a temper.
He likes making marionettes.
He feels lomley is what I think he has no friends so he is going to make some.
I think he"ll get blamed for thing he wasn"t capable of doing, but yet sorta' fit in in the end.
T. Weinheimer
1) aunt and uncle
2)Because he pees in his bed and is picked on all the time.
3)To make people from marionettes.
4)So he can play what happened during the day.
5)The same as he is now.
Maddie S.
1. his aunt and uncle.
2. because people pick on him alot.
3.he makes marionettes.(i think????)
4.i think he was lonely, and he wanted friends.
5. maybe he will be in the shadow club.
Tyler b
1. with his aunt and uncle
2. because people make fun of him and he has had a tuf life with his parents dieing and all.
3. makeing dolls
4. he has no real friends so he makes them up
5. the bad guy
Z. Boyle
He lives with his foster parents. Who he calls his Aunt and Uncle.
he fights because he is mad and sad.
Making marionettes.
Because he wants friends and they keep him company.
I think he'll try and get the Shadow club in trouble.
E.Herrington
1)He claims it's his aunt and uncle, but its probobly his foster parents
2)Because people pick on him and leave him out, so he takes his anger out on other people
3)He makes marionettes, and fights (and wets his bed)
4)Because he has no freinds, so he had to make some that are like people at his school
5)I think he will try and get into the Shadow Club, or tell people about it
Emily C.
1)Tyson lives with his aunt & uncle/ foster parents.
2)Because people pick on him and make fun of him.
3)He makes puppets/ marionettes that look like people in his life.
4)He wanted to have friends so he created the dolls that looked like people.
5) I think he'll get into the Shadow Club and then maybe because he has friends, he won't fight anymore.
Lillia M.
1) Aunt and Uncle
2) People pick on him and he has a quick reaction
3)he likes having fights. and he likes making dolls (for his friens, jared and suchh)
4)I think, he did this cause he wanted to be in the shadow club and he wanted these friends.
5) I think he will be able to join the club /
m.winkle
1.he lives with his foster parents which is his aunt/uncle
2.he fights because he hasnt really had anyone there for him besides his aunt/uncle which isnt good enough because thats not his real parents and they can never replace his real mom and dad.
m.winkle(continued)
3.his hobby is making marionettes.
4.i think all he really wanted was friends so thats why he makes marionettes.
5.i think he will become friends with jared then cheryl ext.. then they will let him in the shawdow clubs.
Post a Comment