mysha m. I would say the climax is when the second pranks start happening. Everybody is very caotic and fingers are being pointed eaithrer toweards the shadow club or tyson.
Lilli M. I think the Climax is when all of the Shadow club members like find out all of the extra little things ( trumpet getting ran over ) and such are happening and they need to find out whos doing that/
1)I think that the turning point would be when the shadow club thought that Tyson was pulling all the pranks but really it was everybody in the shadow club pulling them.
In my opinion, the CLIMAX of the book was when the Shadow Club starts pulling pranks on people but, they didn't tell the people in the club that they were doing it. They all just thought it was Tyson Mcgaw.
I think the climax is when Jared and Tyson decide to put away their differences and get out of the burning light house and also when Jared and Tyson become friends.
22 comments:
T.Weinheimer
1)I think the turning point of the story is when somebody (Tyson mcgaw) is copying what the shaodow club did to the best people but way worse!!
Tyler B
when they see Tyson watching them at there club meeting
Olivia B.
My opinion is when Jared says that they are going to get revenge on the #1's. Because that is when they start being mean.
Hayden Stwalley
NO ,I didnt think it would end with the good guys being the bad guys
Hayden Stwalley
1. the turning point was when i found out it was actually the shadow club pulling all the pranks.
OOPS! i posted the 1st one on the wrong post SORRY!
mysha m.
I would say the climax is when the second pranks start happening. Everybody is very caotic and fingers are being pointed eaithrer toweards the shadow club or tyson.
K. Combs
I think the turning point of the book is when Jared saves Tyson from the burning house.
maddie s.
1. i think the turning point of the story is when tyson mcgaw was spying on them, then he asks to be in the shadow club.
Mariah S.
I think the climax or the story is when the shadow club stops pulling pranks but sombody is then pulling worst pranks trying to frame the shadow club.
J. Barton
(1) I think it was when the unknown pranks started happening to the unbeatables and the shadow club had an idea about who it was. a.k.a. T.M.
Z boyle
I would say the climax is when Jared and Austin get in a fight.
Taylor White Hour 1
I think its when Tyson finds out about the shadown club
A. Cole
I think the climax is when Jared realizes that Tyson didn't try to frame them.
E.Herrington
1)I think the climax is when Jared and Tyson escape from the light house and become friends.
Lilli M.
I think the Climax is when all of the Shadow club members like find out all of the extra little things ( trumpet getting ran over ) and such are happening and they need to find out whos doing that/
Zachary E.
The shadow club trying to find out who is playing nasty tricks on the unbeatables.
Claudia M
whe tyson heard them talking about the shadow club he said he wouldnt tell if he could be in it and they said no.
Emily C.
1) I think the turning point is when the Shadow Club starts to pull all of the mean pranks on the #1's.
J. Grant
1)I think that the turning point would be when the shadow club thought that Tyson was pulling all the pranks but really it was everybody in the shadow club pulling them.
m.winkle
1. i thinks its when there talking about revenge.
Mady N.
In my opinion, the CLIMAX of the book was when the Shadow Club starts pulling pranks on people but, they didn't tell the people in the club that they were doing it. They all just thought it was Tyson Mcgaw.
Molly G.
I think the climax is when Jared and Tyson decide to put away their differences and get out of the burning light house and also when Jared and Tyson become friends.
Post a Comment