19 November 2008

Ending - Due Nov.21st

Did Shadow Club end how you thought it would end? Explain.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler B
i never thought it would end like it did.BUT i did think that tyson wasnt doing the pranks. i thought they would have learned who realy did them way before they did.

Anonymous said...

Olivia B.

No, i thought they would end up figuring out (by themselves) what they were doing was wrong and stop.

Anonymous said...

Hayden Stwalley
NO! I did not think that the good guys would become the bullies.

Anonymous said...

Hayden Stwalley
NO! I did not think that the good guys would become the bullies.

Anonymous said...

mysha m.
i guess i'm stuck in the middle i didn't think that they would start living in the same household and start getting along; but i did know that they would all eventually fall into deep trouble.

Anonymous said...

maddie s.


The book didn't end how i thought it would end. i just thought it would be a simple ending like, everyone would be good at something, and theirs no first best, or second best. and they were all friends; and the shadow club ended.

Anonymous said...

K. Combs

Yes, because i thought that TYson hadn't done any of the pranks and JAred and Tyson whould become friends.

Anonymous said...

Mariah S.

No I did not expect shadow club to end the way it did. I thought that maybe the shadow club would stop pullying pranks and that they would all stay together as a club instead of getting to so much trouble.

Anonymous said...

J.Barton
1. yes I thought the shadow club would pull the pranks in secret for eachother but i didnt know how far it would go.

Anonymous said...

Z boyle
Yes it ended how I expected I never thought Tyson would be the bad guy.

Anonymous said...

Taylor White Hour 1
I didn't really think they would jump off the cliff that was really a good part to read about

Anonymous said...

Lilli M.
The Shadow club didnt end how i thought it would. I thought maybe the Shadow Club would get away with their little tricks and suchh and nobody would figure out that it was the Shadow Club who did it and also I thought all of the extra little tricks were some crazy person like mabe Randall or somthing?

Anonymous said...

J.Grant

1)No it didnt end exactly how i thought it would end i thought that they drowned Tyson but they didnt and i didnt expect Jared and Tyson to become freinds.

Anonymous said...

E.Herrington

No, and yes! I knew that the Shadow Club would eventualy be exposed, but I was sure that Tyson had done the tricks!

Anonymous said...

A. Cole

It didn't end the way I thought it would. I thought Tyson was framing them and would get in trouble for it.

Anonymous said...

Zachary E.

I thought the shadow club would end this way because all good books with this certain theme usually end with the domino effect. So and so doing this for eachother and it keeps on going and going.

Anonymous said...

Emily C.

No, it didn't... I thought that they would realize what they were doing was wrong and they would stop but probably still hate the #1's. And I thought they would have figured out who was doing the 2nd set of pranks way earlier in the book than they actually did.

Anonymous said...

m.winkle

1.i never thought they would take it that far but i did think that the shadow club was doing it.

Anonymous said...

Mady N.

No, I thought that Tyson had pulled all those really mean pranks to copy The Shadow Club. I also didn't think that Tyson would set his house on fire.

Anonymous said...

Molly G.

I thought that the Shadow Club wouldn't get in as much trouble as they did. Also i thought Tyson would become part of the Shadow Club even though he was not second best to anyone. I never would have guessed that Cheryl would have done what she did to Austin.